Genaral discussion boards
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Genaral discussion boards

Talk all ya like here

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

New logo, and a new style coming soon.

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Sonicfan
1-Post Wonder

Point sheet
Items:
New logo, and a new style coming soon. Left_bar_bleue100/100New logo, and a new style coming soon. Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

New logo, and a new style coming soon. Empty
PostSubject: New logo, and a new style coming soon.   New logo, and a new style coming soon. Icon_minitimeThu Jul 10, 2008 10:22 pm

I used bits and pieces of the old logo to compile a new one that wouldn't stretch the page by a lot. Compare it with the old logo, which is currently the background.

If you see some weirdness happening, it is because I am in the process of making a cool style for the site and it will take a little experimenting. Stay tuned!

~Sonicfan
Back to top Go down
brett favre
Better than you
Better than you

Point sheet
Items:
Connection with Forum:
New logo, and a new style coming soon. Left_bar_bleue100/100New logo, and a new style coming soon. Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

PostSubject: Re: New logo, and a new style coming soon.   New logo, and a new style coming soon. Icon_minitimeThu Jul 10, 2008 10:24 pm

yep,Thanks alot for the design,i look forward to seeing the style
Back to top Go down
https://genaraldisscusions.forumotion.com
johnny
Advancing

Point sheet
Items:
Connection with Forum:
New logo, and a new style coming soon. Left_bar_bleue200/200New logo, and a new style coming soon. Empty_bar_bleue  (200/200)

PostSubject: Re: New logo, and a new style coming soon.   New logo, and a new style coming soon. Icon_minitimeThu Jul 10, 2008 10:27 pm

thanks!! like it alot better
Back to top Go down
Sonicfan
1-Post Wonder

Point sheet
Items:

PostSubject: Re: New logo, and a new style coming soon.   New logo, and a new style coming soon. Icon_minitimeThu Jul 10, 2008 10:39 pm

Okay, the style to test is all finished.

Things changed:
Logo
Background Overlay colour
Scrollbar colour, looks cool Cool
I will be changing some more stuff later, hope you enjoy the new blue theme.
Back to top Go down
brett favre
Better than you
Better than you

Point sheet
Items:
Connection with Forum:

PostSubject: Re: New logo, and a new style coming soon.   New logo, and a new style coming soon. Icon_minitimeThu Jul 10, 2008 10:40 pm

Thanks alot,It kinda makes a cool Underwater theme. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
n00b

Point sheet
Items:
Connection with Forum:
New logo, and a new style coming soon. Left_bar_bleue0/0New logo, and a new style coming soon. Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)

PostSubject: Re: New logo, and a new style coming soon.   New logo, and a new style coming soon. Icon_minitimeThu Jul 10, 2008 11:16 pm

yeah... i like how you set it up, but the background will have to be changed to match the forum color. i know youre just starting with this forum, just a suggestion.
Back to top Go down
johnny
Advancing

Point sheet
Items:
Connection with Forum:
New logo, and a new style coming soon. Left_bar_bleue200/200New logo, and a new style coming soon. Empty_bar_bleue  (200/200)

PostSubject: Re: New logo, and a new style coming soon.   New logo, and a new style coming soon. Icon_minitimeFri Jul 11, 2008 1:04 am

i aggre i think backgroud should be changed 2
Back to top Go down
brett favre
Better than you
Better than you

Point sheet
Items:
Connection with Forum:

PostSubject: Re: New logo, and a new style coming soon.   New logo, and a new style coming soon. Icon_minitimeFri Jul 11, 2008 9:06 am

I have this temporary backgrounad up.If you got better one Pm me it/Go ahead and add it
Back to top Go down
n00b

Point sheet
Items:
Connection with Forum:
New logo, and a new style coming soon. Left_bar_bleue0/0New logo, and a new style coming soon. Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)

PostSubject: Re: New logo, and a new style coming soon.   New logo, and a new style coming soon. Icon_minitimeFri Jul 11, 2008 9:12 am

i actually like this background.
Back to top Go down
brett favre
Better than you
Better than you

Point sheet
Items:
Connection with Forum:

PostSubject: Re: New logo, and a new style coming soon.   New logo, and a new style coming soon. Icon_minitimeFri Jul 11, 2008 10:40 am

Thanks,it is just one of the default backgrounds
Back to top Go down
johnny
Advancing

Point sheet
Items:
Connection with Forum:

PostSubject: Re: New logo, and a new style coming soon.   New logo, and a new style coming soon. Icon_minitimeFri Jul 11, 2008 5:43 pm

lol this backgroud is ownge
Back to top Go down
brett favre
Better than you
Better than you

Point sheet
Items:
Connection with Forum:

PostSubject: Re: New logo, and a new style coming soon.   New logo, and a new style coming soon. Icon_minitimeFri Jul 11, 2008 6:39 pm

Thanks again for the comment
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: New logo, and a new style coming soon.   New logo, and a new style coming soon. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

New logo, and a new style coming soon.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Genaral discussion boards :: News :: Forum updates/news-
Jump to: